Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Journal 1

6/11/13

My heart was beating really loud that I'm sure if someone was standing next to me they could hear it load and clear. I came half an hour earlier than I should be. I refused to let them wait for me better the other way around. I kept praying that my first day working at a fast food restaurant would go by smoothly. I examined myself for the hundredth times. Smoothing my white t-shirt that was tuck inside my slack black pants.  I was ready as I could be. Hesitantly, I reached for the door knob, twisted it open and went inside. I felt so out of place with the only one wearing a white t-shirt and standing still with my back to the door. A woman that need a serious lose of weight, wearing a black shirt walked out from a room a few steps in front of me. 

I was told to wait for my trainer so, I stood there and fidgeting for half an hour until I was brought to work in the kitchen. Let just say that 4'8" with 85 pound body not really compatible for kitchen heavy work. It was the most tortures 4 hours of my life. I get yelled at lots of times and not only my feet but my whole body hurt like hell. But the good news was I got a praise from one of the kitchen crew! *grin* I also found out from a pretty girl a few years older than me that I could request to work at the front. Well, just great. That was a sarcasm if you still didn't get it. After finishing the most tortures day of my life I went up to the woman in black shirt, just as I suspect was a manager that I want to change to work in front. Well, more like demand because that pretty girl told me to do that. Tomorrow, I would work in front. New experienced again~ Although, the kitchen experienced almost killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment